Fire alarm at Thaler Dormitory on June 8, 2022 at 12:47 PM

The fire alarm was triggered by an irresponsible student who burned the cooked rice and in consequence of it was activated a fire sensor in the common areas of the room. As a result, the dormitory was evacuated and the fire brigade arrived.

This student will have to pay the costs associated with the fire brigade departure.

In order to avoid such unnecessary alarms in the future, it is necessary to follow the basic rules for cooking in the common areas of the rooms:

do not leave the kitchen area during cooking and supervise on cooking food so that it does not burn,

always switch on the exhaust fan above the kitchen,

cook only on a clean stove so that food and fat residues do not burn.

By following these simple rules, you will avoid unnecessary dormitory evacuation.


  • Author: Webmaster
  • Created on:
  • Last update: